To facilitate the use of our website, we are using "cookies". Cookies are small units of data temporarily stored on the hard disk of your computer by your browser that are necessary for using our website. Cookies do not contain any personal information about you and cannot be used to identify an individual user. A cookie often includes a unique identifier, which is an anonymous number (randomly generated) and is stored on your device. Some expire at the end of your website session; others remain on your computer for longer.
The information contained in cookies is used to improve services for you through, for example:
- enabling a service to recognise your device so you don't have to give the same information several times during one task, e.g. filling out a web form or a web survey;
- recognising that you may already have given a username and password so you don't need to do it for every web page;
- measuring how many people are using services, so they can be made easier to use and there's enough capacity to ensure they are fast;
- analysing anonymised data to help us understand how people interact with the different aspects of our online services so we can make them better.
Cookies Used on this Website
This website uses first party and third party cookies. All of the cookies on this site are identified below and categorized according to whether they are first party or third party cookies.
- Cookie: Country selector
- Name: pattex-countryselector
- Purpose: The country selector cookie stores your country preference in case you entered the website through the global domain www.prittworld.com or by switching to another country via the "Select your region" site.
- Cookie: Channel
- Name: pattex-channel
- Purpose: The channel cookie stores information which website part the user is interested in.
- Cookie: Entrypage
- Name: pattex-entrypage
- Purpose: The entrypage cookie stores information which target group the user belongs to.
- Cookie: AddThis
- Name: __atuvc, di, dt, loc, psc, uid, uvc
- Purpose: These cookies are added by a third part provider AddThis to allow our users to share content via social networking sites and emails
- Cookie: etracker
- Name: etcnt_287817
- Purpose: This website uses etracker technology to collect visitor behavior data. This data is collected anonymously to be used for marketing and optimization purposes. All visitor data is saved using an anonymous user ID and can be aggregated to a usage profile. Cookies may be used to collect and save this data, but the data remains strictly anonymous. The data will not be used to identify a visitor personally and are not aggregated with any personal data. The collection and storage of data may be refused at any time with respect to subsequent services.
All modern browsers allow you to change your cookie settings. These settings will typically be found in the 'options' or 'preferences' menu of your browser. In order to understand these settings, the following links may be helpful; otherwise you should use the 'Help' option in your browser for more details.
- Cookie settings in Internet Explorer
- Cookie settings in Firefox
- Cookie settings in Chrome
- Cookie settings in Safari
Alternatively, you may wish to visit www.aboutcookies.org which contains comprehensive information on how to change settings on a wide variety of browsers.
Please be aware that restricting cookies may impact on the functionality of our website.
If you wish to view a cookie's code, just open your cookie file in your browser and click on a cookie to open it. You'll see a short string of text and numbers. The numbers are your identification card, which can only be seen by the server that gave you the cookie.
For information on how to do this on the browser of your mobile phone you will need to refer to your handset manual.
To opt-out of third-parties collecting any data about your interaction on our website, please refer to their websites for further information.